Who doesn’t love the look of a gorgeous hardwood floor? And while you may think replacing old carpeting in your home is cost-prohibitive, there are in fact actually many options to do so, some quite affordable. A bonus? Hardwood flooring is not only beautiful, but it adds value to your home! Check out your options, all available with Martin’s Flooring, your hardwood flooring supplier in York, Pa!
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring. Likely your most inexpensive option, engineered wood flooring can be sanded and refinished and is often easily installed with either glue or staples. It’s available in varying degrees of thickness, from ¼-inch to ¾-inch.
- Exotic Look Hardwoods. These are more expensive, but offer a unique look and come in Mahogany, Bamboo, Cherry, Walnut, Rosewood and Teak varieties.
- Hand-scraped and Distressed Wood Floors. Customized by denting, scooping, sanding and more, this wood flooring offer a distressed or rustic look, often creating character in the home.
- Solid Construction Hardwoods. A more expensive option, these wood floors are an investment as they can be sanded and refinished many times over many years. They often have a life of more than 100 years!
- Traditional Look Wood Flooring. Here’s where you find your Red Oak, White Oak, Pine and Birch options that offer unique coloring options.
Interested in shopping but hesitant to know what will look perfect in your home or business? Try Martin Flooring’s Shop at Home Service. At no extra cost, you can visit martinsflooring.com and schedule a free in-home consultation. A flooring professional will call you to gather more information about your project and schedule a time to visit, bringing an abundance of samples you can view in your home and under your own lighting to find the perfect fit!