Join Our Team
Ready for an exciting career and not just a job?
Join the team at Martin’s Flooring, where your talents and skills can make a difference in the community and in peoples’ everyday lives.
We know that the success and growth of the company is a result of the contributions from our highly skilled and professional team of employees. Members of the Martin’s team are ethical, highly motivated and dedicated to satisfying customers. Would you like to be considered for the Martin’s Team? You could be just the person we are looking for.
We Invite You to Apply
Email your Resume with Cover Letter to HR@martinsflooring.com
Pick-up/Fill out an Application at any Martin’s Location
Apply Online Below
“ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL!”
A career at Martin’s Flooring includes:
Opportunities for growth and advancement
Current Job Openings
Do you enjoy helping homeowners, home builders, and general contractors solve their floor covering challenges? Do you have experience with interior design or selling into the building products marketplace? Maybe you excel at project planning and management in the construction trades and want to personally grow into a sales role.
If so, then you may just be the next professional to join our team!
Martin’s Flooring is looking to add several individuals to our sales team. We will train the right individual with a “can-do” attitude. 3 to 5 years of experience selling and/or project managing to homeowners, home builders, general contractors, or facilities managers is preferred.
Successful candidates may have the following:
– Proven record of identifying & cultivating leads
– Experience networking & building relationships
– Knowledge of the construction or real estate industry, with flooring services a PLUS
– Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in the flooring industry, or a similar property improvement field
- These roles may include some of the following responsibilities:
- Building a book of business in an 8-county region in south-central & southeastern PA
- Conducting research of ongoing & upcoming projects & building improvements in the market region
- Attending industry networking events, presentations to prospective clients
- Building client relationships through frequent communications
- Working in a showroom and/or traveling to client homes or job sites
- Performing project estimates using estimating software
- Collaborating with estimating & operations team of project managers, foremen, & installers along with product specialists & purchasing personnel
- Evaluating project complexity, subfloor conditions, construction methods, installation labor requirements & potential profitability of projects
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for company benefits, including paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k), group health, voluntary dental/vision insurances, and employee discounts.
To apply, follow the instructions in the box on the right side of this webpage.
Flooring installers and Apprentices
We are also looking for individuals who may not have experience as an installer, but are willing to learn. Maybe you would like to become a professional flooring installer. Starting out as an installer’s helper could help put you on the path to a rewarding career in the flooring industry.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Professional installation of all flooring products
- Safely operating company vehicles
- Directly reports to the Installation Manager
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Prior experience in flooring installation preferred
- Have good verbal and math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Have a stable work history
- Self-starter that also enjoys working in a team setting
- Ability to pass a background check & drug test
As a full time employee, you will be eligible for all company benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), group health insurance and employee discounts.
We Invite You to Apply
We know that the success and growth of our company came about because of the contributions of our highly skilled and professional team of employees. Members of the Martin’s team are ethical, highly motivated and dedicated to satisfying customers. Would you like to be considered for the Martin’s Team? You may not be a fit for the current job openings, but you could be just the person we are looking for.