Though Pantone has named Tangerine Tango as Color of the Year for 2012, we doubt a lot of people will be rushing out to purchase tangerine-colored carpeting. However, when considering new carpeting, it is okay to keep trends such as color palettes, hues and overall style in mind. Some sources say that itʼs recommended that you change out your carpet every seven to 10 years. At Martinʼs Flooring, we believe that since carpet is a household investment, itʼs wise to consult with a professional and discuss various factors such as:
- How many people are typically in your home on a daily basis?
- How many rooms in your home have carpet as flooring?
- What style/trend are you trying to emulate in your home?
- Whatʼs the current color palette of your home?
- How do you want people to feel when they enter your home?
- Do you have, or plan to have in the near future, small children in the home?
- Do you have, or plan to have, pets?
The carpet experts at Martinʼs Flooring have been serving the Harrisburg PA area for over a decade. A professional can help you answer the aforementioned questions and determine which style of carpet is best suited for your home and your family. Additionally, we offer installation for every type of carpet, so we can see your project through from a-z. Why not celebrate the new year with new carpet?
Martinʼs Flooring is the top full-service carpet resource for those in Harrisburg PA. Visit us at www.martinsflooring.com or call 717.406.1662.